Meetings & Events in and Around New Mexico
Call for Papers: Deadline May 31, 2019
Celebrate the side of Earth Day in the Learning Garden with hands-on demonstrations from water organizations around the state. This is a FREE event!
- learn how groundwater gets polluted
- make a wind turbine
- create a well model
- find out about statewide water monitoring
- read well water depth with a steel tape
- view ways to conserve water
- and more!
Check the links below for specific topics, dates, and times:
- New Mexico State University, Geological Sciences Colloquium – Wednesdays at 4:00 PM, Gardiner Hall, Room 229, University Department of Geological Sciences
- New Mexico Tech, Bureau/EES Seminar Series — usually Thursdays at 4:00 PM, MSEC 101 during the spring and fall semesters; sponsored by the Bureau of Geology and the Department of Earth & Environmental Science
- University of New Mexico, EPS 401/501 Colloquium Series — Department of Earth & Planetary Sciences, Fridays at 2:00 PM, Northrop Hall, Room 122 (the large lecture hall at the east end of the building).
(Please contact the Webmaster if any changes or additions to these seminar listings are needed.)